Liqa Ma’al Arab 31st August 1995 Question/Answer English/Arabic
A regular sitting of Arabic speaking friends with Hadhrat Mirza Tahir Ahmad, Khalifatul Masih IV(rh). Session no. 79, recorded on 31st August 1995 in English and Arabic.
1. @ 00:19 What is the application of the Arabic word, ‘Khashia’ for the believers and the non-believers?
2. @ 05:01 The Holy Quran says, ‘Allah is nearer than the jugular vein’ whereas a Hadith (Tradition) states, ‘He is very far.’ How to equate the two apparent contradictions?
3. @ 14:05 Does the Holy Quran mentions extraterrestrial life?
4. @ 36:51 Explanation of the Arabic word, ‘Kahl’?
5. @ 48:34 Is the world infinite?